Google Sites is an extremely powerful and easy to use tool to publish and share your information both internally and externally. Your sites can be created with a few clicks of your mouse to be either private or public web sites. Combining Google Sites with your Google Drive features means that your information can be shared easily through your intranet, extranet and your public web site.
Your users and teams will be able to create ad-hoc sites to improve collaboration and communication, however when deciding to use Google Sites for building your public facing web site, you may decide that the Zumzum Google Sites Development and Customisation service will alleviate you from the burden of designing and building your own web site.
Google Sites is a another great opportunity to save you money, as it is a standard feature in your G Suite, Education and Non-Profit editions. Best of all, your web site resides on the same reliable Google infrastrucutre as your used to and you do not incur additional web hosting fees.
Many different types of sites can be built using Google Sites and below is a small sample of what is possible
Company Intranet Site
Team Project Site
Club or Organisation Site
You will be please to know that the Zumzum public web site is built using Google Sites. We trust you find this as a useful exercise in demonstrating the great range of features available to you.
The Zumzum Google Sites Development and Customisation service is designed to help you build your site quickly and with minimum cost so includes the following:
- Understand your requirements and vision
- Develop a scope of work for your site (10 pages*)
- Create a project plan and timeline
- Agree content and site structure
- Develop site layout and features
- Deliver site at your domain/sub domain (e.g. www.your_domain.com)
- Agree security and access levels
- 90 minutes, remote sites training
- Hand-over your site to you
- 30 minutes, remote follow-up training 4 weeks later
- Post delivery feedback
- Plan next stages of development
* additional pages are charged at 49.99 per page