More and more users prefer to access email from their mobile devices whether it is a Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile, PDA or traditional phone. The power of G Suite means that not only do you have access to your email, contacts and calendar you also gain productivity by having all your corporate documents in the palm of your hand (documents, spreadsheets, presentations).
To access your G Suite services from your mobile device you will require an internet connection and the correct G Suite configuration for your device. There are several differing methods for accessing G Suite from your mobile device, depending on what type of device you use and the level of functionality you require.
The choices available to you are:
- Access G Suite services from your device’s web browser
- Utilise your device’s native applications for email, calendar and contacts (iPhone, Blackberry, etc)
- Download G Suite for mobile (iphone, Blackberry, etc)
The mobile phone setup service includes the following:
- Agree the correct strategy for your mobile device (native application, web browser or G Suite for mobile)
- Ensure your G Suite domain is configured to allow secure access from a mobile device
- Provide telephone support for setting the right access configuration on your mobile device
- On-site assistance if required (additional charges apply)