Create Sales Order from Sales Order tab
Zumzum Financials Knowledge Base
- .Click the New button, which can be found in the top right.
- In the Customer field, enter the Account name of your Customer or use the lookup button to view a list of Customers.
- The Order date is the day which the order was made on, today’s date will automatically be selected. You can change this by clicking the field and selecting a date from the drop-down calendar.
- You are able to link/complete other fields but they are not necessary to complete the Sales Order so at this point go ahead and link the records accordingly.
- 4. Now you need to add the line items, these are the items which you are billing for on the Sales Order.
- 5. Firstly enter the Product Name or click the lookup button to view a list of products stored in Salesforce.
- 6. Now enter the Qty (Quantity), which is the number of this specific item bought.
- 7. The Price will be auto-filled with the price saved on the product record within Salesforce. You can edit this by clicking the field and typing a new number.
- 8. Now select the T/C (Tax Rate) from the drop-down menu, this will automatically be applied to the price to work out the new total.
- 9. Select to Add, in the Option box, this will add the item to the Sales Order
- 10. Repeat Step 5 –> Step 10 for every item on the Sales Order.
- 11. Finally Click Save once all item are added.