New Vacancy – Join Our TeamZumzum Administrator
Job Description: Google Apps Migration Engineer with MS Exchange Experience
This position is for a Microsoft Exchange Engineer who is interested helping organisations transition away from MS Exchange and onto Google Apps. You will be expected to lead Google Apps deployments and data migrations after sufficient on-the-job training from Google and our staff. You will be asked to assist our sales staff in delivering solutions around companies moving from MS Exchange to Google Apps. You will be involved in the full customer life-cycle from pre-sales inquiries, implementation, training and post sales support.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Networking (DNS, Firewalls, VPN, etc)
- Knows how to administrator/maintain MS Exchange 2003/2007 in a production environment
- Active Directory or other LDAP systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 (nice to have, but not required)
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills
- Ideal candidate works well with teams and is a self starter
- Ideal candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients
- Ideal candidate should be familiar with Gmail and Google’s related products
- BSc in IT related degree preferred (not essential)
- 3+ years related experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 080 33133 and ask for the Hiring Manager
We look forward to hearing from you.