How to add a new currency rate for a currency.
Every currency you wish to use in Zumzum Financials will have its own Currency Rate record related to the Currency Record. You may add a single Currency Rate with a date far in the future, or you may add a new Currency Rate every day.
To add a new currency rate for a Currency, please follow these steps:
- Go to Setup(Zumzum) tab
- Select Company Setup icon
- Go to the related lis and find the Currency.
- Click in the Currency Name.
- In the related list find the Currency Rate related list
- Either click Edit against the existing record or click New
- Enter the Currency to field to select an existing currency you wish to convert to (this should be setup in the system already)
- Enter the Rate you wish to apply to this currency conversion
- Enter the Start Date that you wish to apply this currency conversion rate, to new transactions
- Enter the End Date that you wish to apply this currency conversion rate, to new transactions
- Click Save to create your new currency rate record.