Create Nominal Account from Nominal Sub-Category
Zumzum Financials Knowledge Base
- Select the Nominal Sub-Category you wish to link the Nominal Account to.
- Go to the Related tab.
- Select New in the Nominal Account Section.
- Enter a unique Account Code, which is used to identify the Nominal Account.
- Enter the default Tax Rate for this Nominal Account or use the lookup field to find the correct one.
- Tick the SO box if this Nominal Account is used for Sales Orders.
- Tick the PO box if this Nominal Account is used for Purchase Orders.
- TIck the Expense box if this Nominal Account is used for Expenses.
- You can enter the Credit and Debit Balance.
- Finally, click Save to ensure the changes are saved.