How Do I View The Individual Transactions That Makes Up the Current Balance Of A Nominal Code
Once you have posted transactions in the Zumzum Financials, your Trial Balance, Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reports will be updated from the transactions. You may wish to review the individual transactions that are included in the balance of the nominal code on your reports.
You may review individual balances of a Nominal Code by following these steps:
- Find the Nominal Account via search or from the Nominal Account Tab
- When viewing the nominal account find the Nominal Activity button
- Once you click the Nominal Activity button you will be viewing the Nominal Activity Report
- Edit and change the report filters (e.g. Transaction Date) to view the transactions that match your criteria
- Optionally, Make a copy of the report and customise as you wish, remember to save.