Work around in Zumzum Financials for being able to upload attachments for Document Templates.
Due to Salesforce push towards using files instead of attachments in Winter 18’, they disabled attachments. In order to upload a logo to the Document Templates.
There is a known issue in the Zumzum Financials that the “Upload Attachment” button is hidden on the Document Template records, making it impossible to load a new image file.
- Go to Salesforce>Setup
- Search for Salesforce Files in the ‘Quick Find’ box,
- then select General Settings.
- Disable “Files uploaded to the Attachments related list on records are uploaded as Salesforce Files, not as attachments“
- Go to the Invoice Template and select “Attach File“
- Select the image file you wish to upload and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to re-enable “Files uploaded to the Attachments related list on records are uploaded as Salesforce Files, not as attachments”