You may wish to consider using Salesforce cases to record and manage customer service requests and approve the returns requested by your customers.
- Go to the Stock Balances tab.
- Select the record for the Product which matches the Warehouse and Location.
- Go to the Inbound Stock Movement related list and click New.
- Select the date that you receive the stock in the Movement Date.
- You can enter a Serial Number for the stock if necessary.
- Enter the Quantity of stock that you received.
- Enter the price of a single unit in the Unit Cost.
- Finally, choose what Type of stock movement it is.
- Click Save to update the record.