How to record a Stock Adjustment to reduce the stock balance
Zumzum Financials Knowledge Base
- Go to the Stock Balances tab.
- Select the record for the Stock and Location of the Outbound Stock.
- Go to the Related tab.
- In the Outbound Stock Movement section click New.
- Select the date in the Movement Date.
- You can enter a Serial Number for the stock if necessary.
- Enter the Quantity of stock.
- Enter the price of a single unit in the Unit Cost.
- Finally, choose what Type of stock movement it is.
- Click Save to update the record.