Generate The Profit And Loss Report in Zumzum Financials
- Navigate to the Financial Reports tab.
- Select the Profit and Loss Report from the Financial Reports page.
- In the Date From field, use the drop down to select the month you want the report to start from. Any records before this month will not be included in the report.
- In the Date To field, use the drop down to select the month you want the report to run to. Any records after this month will not be included in the report.
- Select Run Report to view the results of the report on screen.
- Select Export to Excel, to download the report as a spreadsheet.
How is The Net Year Profit/Loss Calculated on The Profit and Loss Report?
Net Profit/loss is automatically calculated from all revenue and expense transactions in the system falling within the range of Date From and Date To selected on the Profit and Loss Report.
Zumzum Financials is a date driven system, with real-time reporting so you may run the report for past and future periods using the date fields.