Scheduled Sales Invoice
Zumzum Financials Knowledge Base
- generate a Sales Invoice Plan record.
- Access the Sales Invoice Plan record, where there will be a list of the Scheduled Sales Invoice Records. Each of these are to be used by Zumzum Financials to create a Sales Invoice.
- Use the drop-down menu next to the field Status to activate the Sales Invoice Plan.
- To start the process of creating the invoices, go to the Schedule Sales Invoices tab.
- In the drop-down menu select Ready to Invoice and click Go button.
- The system will display a list of all the Scheduled Sales Invoices that have not been converted to Sales Invoices yet.
- Select the Scheduled Sales invoices that are to be converted into invoices and click the Create Invoice button.
- The system will open the Batch Sales Invoice Job page.
- Select certain Scheduled Sales Invoices or all of them and use the Create Draft Invoice or Post Invoice buttons as required.
- If the Account has a billing contact assign, the invoices can be emailed from this page.