How to generate and send a customer Statement
Zumzum Financials Knowledge Base
How to send a statement to a customer from an Account
- Go to the Account you wish to send a Statement to.
- In the top-right hand side of the account, click the Send Statement button
- Select either Activity or Outstanding, from the drop-down menu:
- The Activity Statement will include all transactions linked to the customer account, including Sales Invoices and Customer Bank Receipts.
- The Outstanding Statement will only include Sales Invoices that are Not Paid
- Select the Start Date and End Date, the statement will only include invoices between these dates.
- Select Refresh in order to generate the Statement.
- You can use the View PDF button, and Save PDF to Account button if you wish to keep a copy of the statement.
- This is useful if you wish to print or send the Statement PDF in a different manner to your customer.
- You can then use the Send Email to send an email to the Billing Contact on the Account
- Select Back to return to the customer account screen.